Saturday, March 10, 2012

Welcome to my blog!

Hi everyone, this is my first blog, and hopefully the first of many to come. I will dedicate this site to health and wellness because it is near and dear to my hart. I will tell you why in a min, but I'll start with telling you about me a bit first.

I am 44, and currently in a wonderful committed relationship with an amazing man. I have 2 beautiful doxie's and a cat. I love being physically active and am currently involved in a desert motor racing  and will be attempting my first novice woman's race this month. I jet ski in the summer, rock climb, hike, you get the picture.  I currently work in retail full-time and am an isagenix associate part-time.  I really am looking to change that here in the near future and want a full-time isagenix associate and dedicate my time to help people be healthy. I know that sounds kinda weird but having struggled with Hashimoto's thyroiditis (under active thyroid) for years, and now no longer having it, because of isagenix product b and cleanse, made me decide to start this blog to see how many people I could reach and "hopefully" help, maybe not cure the decease but relieve allot of the symptoms that go with it.

Everyone with any kind of thyroid problems knows that there are no outwards signs of decease, however inward your body is in upheaval since your thyroid regulates your metabolism in every cell of your body, when it doesn't function right you start to feel, tired, fatigued, you feel weak, struggle with moodiness, brittle hair and nails, hair loss, irregularity and your start to gain weight for no reason at all, no matter how much you work out.

So after 3 years of going to my doctor, going in for checkup every 3/6 months giving blood to check my levels just so that I could get prescribed another  round of medication I got fed up.  I Called my girlfriend Diana to complain that I wasn't getting any better, that there had to be some way to handle this differently, maybe through food, not eating certain foods, anything!,  That is when she introduced Product B to me and the ingredients in it.  Since it is all botanical and I am a whole foods nut anyway I thought Why not?  At that point I was willing to try anything and if I didn't like it there is a 30 day money back guarantee..

That was six months ago, I was blown away that within using Product b for 3 day's I had more energy than I have had in years, (not weeks) YEARS!! within  a week I started to feel great, the bloating went away the puffiness in my face was gone, the bi-polar moodiness stopped all my aches and pains in my joins disappeared, my hair is full and healthy again.  Then after 2 weeks of taking Product b, Diana introduced the cleanse for life, which I now take in the morning and and night after dinner. ( the cleanse for life product cleans the toxins out of your body) and started to loose weight the natural way......no crash  dieting, now body flush, just giving my thyroid the needed nutrients, minerals to function properly.

So now I am 6 months into using Isagenix Product b, cleanse for life, and I recently added the shake as a meal replacement once a day to my routine. I went from a size 14 to a size 8. exercise moderate about 2 times a week 1/2 hour. I took myself of the thyroid meds (my blood levels are good) and stopped going to my doctor.. Isagenix did for me what my doctor couldn't and that is giving me my life back.

And that is why I am so passionate about Isagenix and especially Product b. and want to tell the world,  (especially those who are struggling with thyroidism) and that changing your diet plus introducing Isagenix product to your daily regimen could make the difference between being tired all the time and living life again.

No comments:

Post a Comment