Friday, March 30, 2012

As an isagenix associate I have found that I have a hard time NOT talking about isagenix. Maybe it is my personal experience that has been so positive, or the wonderfull product, the team spirit that go's with becoming an part of the isagenix "family".
Micheal who is in my upline and our "wednesday meeting" coach, makes it so much fun to be an Isagenix associate, that I always look forward to wednesday's and hearing more success stories  about new members, how the product is helping people loose weight, get more energy and therefore their confidence back. But also that it is possible to make isagenix a full-time business.

I want to be that "stay at home" or "work from home" person who works in the morning (in my pj's) and then has the afternoon to do what I want. I like the thought that the product I sell is helping people get better, slimmer, more active, more healthy... its a good feeling and if I can make money by doing that, that is even better.

And since I can't stop talking about isagenix anyway as all my friends will tell you :o). I am now well on my way to becoming acextly the independent "work from home" person I always wanted to be.

check out some of these videos, for more information contact me, I'll help you get started!


No comments:

Post a Comment