Sunday, March 25, 2012

So every week I have decided, since I am a Isagenix associate, to feature one isagenix product, with some results, information, and how to order if u choose to do so.


I am starting off with the Lean Shake, which is wonderful, delicious, and  very easy to make.
IsaLean is a full-meal replacement—not a "snack shake," It provides optimal support for nutritional cleansing and replenishing, weight loss and weight maintenance, as well as peak performance. while low in saturated fat, sodium and cholesterol, Isalean shake is high in protein, healthy poly- and mono- unsaturated fats, dietary fiber, vitamins and minerals (including calcium, vitamin C, B12, and D.
Plus you get active digestive enzymes that help break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats and help maximize absorption of key nutrients. Many products touted as "meal-replacements" are designed to control calories, and don't deliver adequate nutrition or the most efficacious amount of protein to stave off muscle loss that often accompanies weight loss, Isalean shakes only need to be blended with water for a satisfying meal replacement while many other shakes on the market tout their nutrition without identifying that they must be mixed with milk in order to be a proper mail replacement, thus increasing the sugar, sodium, cholesterol, and possibly fat.

Click on http://www.isagenix.com/us/en/file.ashx?id=ee9737b3-d638-4249-9da9-c60684a8e55a to learn more about the product.

And here are some before and after pictures of people who stuck with it and maintain the weight loss with isagenix shake....






and here is mine :o), from size 14 to 8, I don't have an ideal weight that I am looking to maintain, I just keep up with my 2 day cleansing every 3 weeks and my shake as a meal replacement once a day. Looking forward to posting my swimsuit pic here in the next month.(believe me you want me to get a bit of a tan first...right now I could be part of the Cullen family!)


and now my after....yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment